suzuki nagoya sd 335

theo

• Members

Hallo fellow guitarists. I want to know everything about a acoustic guitar, the "suzuki nagoya sd 335", serial number 92031061. Somebody offers me this guitar and I can't find any usefull information about it. It looks great, sounds allright (old strings) and the action is reasonable. I want to know what kind of wood it's made of massif/laminate, what year it is build, what could be a reasonable price etc. etc.

If anyone can help me out, he or she would make me very happy.

I searched internet via google but found no specific information.

Greetz,

Theo

• Members

I don't know about that particular model. It's apparently no longer produced. Suzuki, however builds some decent guitars, mostly good quality educational instruments. In acoustic nylon and steel strings the prices range up to about $250.00. They do have a higher end line with prices that range up to about $800.00.

I've only actually seen and played one Suzuki guitar, a steel string, and it was very playable with good tone and decent sustain. I never did know what model it was, nor do I know what strings were on it.

My guess is, if it's pretty plain-Jane, with chrome tuners it's an educational instrument. If it has Abalone inlays with gold tuners & rosewood body it's probably one of the high end instruments.

Lower end? Maybe a C note, depending on build and condition, maybe less.

You might try to contact Suzuki Music and see if they can give you some pertinent information on that particular model.

daksig2.jpg

Archived