Martin SLAM! Thread

JasmineTea

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Fireproof

Since I have nothing else to post, I'll just mention that I did receive my D-16R from Maury's Music and it's AWESOME. Plays sweet, sounds great, smells good
:D
and the fret edges and details are all top notch.

:thu:

Plus, Maury threw in a compensated bone saddle (without me asking) even though he gave me the lowest price possible. Nice.

I'm a happy camper. One of these days I'll put it down long enough to take a picture of it and upload it.
;)

Okay...continue Martin-bashing. Suckers.
:p

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by JasmineTea

Like a mighty lightning bolt!

etc..

lightning outside my window as we speak... we're getting pounded...

i'm always amazed at lightning... its one of my favorite things... whoda thunk that the bolt jumps from the clouds AND the ground and meets in the middle... crazy.

• Members

i don't think i ever lost power JT... it was the most intense storm i've ever sat through though... i wish i had some good photo equipment i'd have taken some shots of the lightening... it was the kind that lights up your whole house through the windows.

• Members

Originally posted by Hudman

For the record: Where do you guys live?

I live in Trenton, Michigan. Trenton is a small city apprx. 15 miles south of Detroit. It's easier to just say "Detroit".

I'm west of Detroit about 20 miles. ann arbor. i think it's a college town.

Hey Hudman; have you heard the news?

DETROIT SOLD FOR SCRAP

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/46937

• Members

Originally posted by Hudman

For the record: Where do you guys live?

I live in Trenton, Michigan. Trenton is a small city apprx. 15 miles south of Detroit. It's easier to just say "Detroit".

Bethel Park, PA which is at the extreme southern edge of the Pittsburgh suburbs. I live high on a hill with a great view of the rolling woodlands to the south but during storms like last night we are exposed to high winds and lightning.

• Members

Originally posted by JasmineTea

I guess I'd rather have a Popeye guitar. I mean, what the hell's wrong with Bugs? Maybe they should have an entire cartoon series?

I'll see yer Popeye, and raise ya a Bluto, Alice the Goon, and/or an "original" Jeep----or maybe an Out of the Inkwell era Koko the Clown....let's get 'em ta Fleischerize the whole damn range.

Archived