Terry Allan Hall Banned

Stackabones

• Members

And once again ol' Ducky decides that it really is all about him. Not that that's his fault of course.

Apparently you didn't read Mr Duck Commander's recitation of someone else's glowing endorsement. Here it is in case you missed it:

DUCK COMMANDER

The very name conveys so many things to so many people. Statesman, intellectual, professor, adversary, outdoorsman, blowhard, and weasel.

But more than anything, to me, he was a fellow HC forumite.

And what a happy camper! He loved us with the passion and the devotion that encompassed his life. He taught us to believe in ourselves, to stand up for ourselves, to know ourselves and to accept responsibility for ourselves.

Because we knew Duck Commander we were the luckiest bastards in the world. And we had done nothing to actually deserve it. It was instead something that we would have to spend the rest of our lives to work very hard to live up to.

He gave us a lot of tools. We were taught to take nothing for granted. He doted on us but didn't indulge.

Many people say he didn't suffer fools gladly, but I'll have you know he had infinite patience with us.

He encouraged us to push ourselves, to test limits, to challenge anyone and anything.

There were certain basic principles that he would never allow to be compromised.

I'll always remember when I once lost my patience with Evilguitarmonk and lashed out with my keyboard. Duck Commander looked at me sternly with that look I would learn to know so well, and said: "RKW, never attack the individual. One can be in total disagreement with someone without denigrating him as a consequence."

Saying that, he stood up and took me by the hand and brought me over to EGM and said, "Watch and learn" as he deftly administered a perfect wedgie maneuver. As EGM hobled away Duck Commander turned and said, "You see, he will heal and get over the wedgie, but had I cut his soul, he'd forever be wounded".

Later when EGC spoke to me via private message in that sleazy, friendly manner of his and it was then that I understood that having different opinions from those of another person in no way precluded holding this person in the highest respect.

Duck Commander believed that mere tolerance is not enough: we must have true and deep respect for every human being, regardless of his beliefs, his origins and his values. That is what Duck Commander demanded of us his fellow forum members and that is what he demanded of his country.

To put it short, Duck Commander is a cross between Ronald Reagan, Jesus ( the fair haired blue eyed white guy, not the dark haired semetic version ) and John F Kennedy.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:)

Apparently you didn't read Mr Duck Commander's recitation of someone else's glowing endorsement. Here it is in case you missed it:

DUCK COMMANDER

The very name conveys so many things to so many people. Statesman, intellectual, professor, adversary, outdoorsman, blowhard, and weasel.

But more than anything, to me, he was a fellow HC forumite.

And what a happy camper! He loved us with the passion and the devotion that encompassed his life. He taught us to believe in ourselves, to stand up for ourselves, to know ourselves and to accept responsibility for ourselves.

Because we knew Duck Commander we were the luckiest bastards in the world. And we had done nothing to actually deserve it. It was instead something that we would have to spend the rest of our lives to work very hard to live up to.

He gave us a lot of tools. We were taught to take nothing for granted. He doted on us but didn't indulge.

Many people say he didn't suffer fools gladly, but I'll have you know he had infinite patience with us.

He encouraged us to push ourselves, to test limits, to challenge anyone and anything.

There were certain basic principles that he would never allow to be compromised.

I'll always remember when I once lost my patience with Evilguitarmonk and lashed out with my keyboard. Duck Commander looked at me sternly with that look I would learn to know so well, and said: "RKW, never attack the individual. One can be in total disagreement with someone without denigrating him as a consequence."

Saying that, he stood up and took me by the hand and brought me over to EGM and said, "Watch and learn" as he deftly administered a perfect wedgie maneuver. As EGM hobled away Duck Commander turned and said, "You see, he will heal and get over the wedgie, but had I cut his soul, he'd forever be wounded".

Later when EGC spoke to me via private message in that sleazy, friendly manner of his and it was then that I understood that having different opinions from those of another person in no way precluded holding this person in the highest respect.

Duck Commander believed that mere tolerance is not enough: we must have true and deep respect for every human being, regardless of his beliefs, his origins and his values. That is what Duck Commander demanded of us his fellow forum members and that is what he demanded of his country.

To put it short, Duck Commander is a cross between Ronald Reagan, Jesus ( the fair haired blue eyed white guy, not the dark haired semetic version ) and John F Kennedy.

LOL!

• Members

Well it was nice meeting you folks. Maybe our paths will cross again sometime. Stop by and say hi at the PP forum if you feel so inclined.
:cool:

Thanks for the invite, but I would rather go for a double root canal than spend time at PP or OJ or the like. If you care to talk about acoustic guitars, we are here.:)

Archived