Terry Allan Hall Banned

Stackabones

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the short time I've been coming here, I've enjoyed reading Terry Allen Hall's posts. I will admit, I have not paid much attention to Terry or anyone singling out anyone else for special verbal abuse or name-calling. Maybe it happend, maybe it didn't.

I did read one of the links posted to a thread where Duck Commander listed TAHs name-calling offenses: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1635783
It was posted by one, "HRydarcik." (Who is probably "SummerBreeze" under another moniker.)
While Mr. Hall's comments were certainly barbed, they were not offensive in the vulgar-language-and-name-calling way that I'd expect to get someone banned.

I also note that Duck Commander posted those excerpts apparently out of context, and without citing the posts that provoked them. That is simply not fair. Mr. Hall may have had reason to say what he did; it's possible his remarks were born of exasperation, in response to something even worse that was not quoted. Maybe they were out of line and maybe they weren't. Maybe TAH got "Swiftboated." It's hard decide who's at fault when you read only one edited half of a conversation. Since there appers to be no clarification or substantiation of the charges forthcoming, we will never know, will we?

If damnation by insinuation is to be the norm, I'm going to sleep restlessly. IF being outspoken is a bannable offense, I expect at any moment to have angry mobs from HC-PP showing up at my door with pitchforks rope, bundles of wood, a large stake and torches, chanting "BURN THE HERETIC!" (Sorry. I have GOT to stop watching those PBS programs about The Inquisition!)

I believe Hacked by Chinese had the final words on the subject in another thread:

Okay, I'm stopping this here. It's been dealt with, and I've had my share of childish mudslinging for the day.

After which he locked the thread.

Leave us all take a lesson or two and behave. Or at least ignore the annoyance, calm down and don't shoot back.

• Members
I vote he be banned for a while. Maybe it will teach his snide ass a long over due lesson.
:o

As I said, it's about Jr. High School level over there. How bout you keep the prepubescent antics out of AG Death Pimple?

• Members

Duck Commander and his cronies have been known to follow Terry from the political forum to this forum to continue their personal attacks. He seems to be obsessed with Terry. The mods need to band Duck Commander and leave Terry alone.

There's quite a history that you're apparently unaware of. While I make every effort to be civil and while I have endured years of unprovoked abuse from Terry including allegations that I molest my daughter, that I belong to the KKK and being called a "man-ling" I have not responded in kind. I HAVE reported some of the most offensive posts.I can't beleive it took as long as it did for Terry to recieve the spanking that was WAY overdue. Hopefully he can learn from this and treat people with respect. Even if they are on an internet forum and even if they hold differing religious and political viewpoints.

The mods acted appropriately.

• Members

Dear Duck Commander and Mr. Death Pimp of Love,

The HC Acoustic Guitar is a truly wonderful place. Please help it to be even more wonderful by leaving and never coming back.

Sincerely,

Babablowfish

Why...Duck Commander said nothing offensive to anyone.

• Members

Outside the political forum, he seems like a decent guy. He's pretty rude and insulting over there though.

I have posted over there ever since there has been a Political Party Forum and he never once acted rudely to me or for that matter, anyone else (unless they said something to provoke a well-placed response from him they may have not liked).

• Members

Why...Duck Commander said nothing offensive to anyone.

I have been on this forum for a couple of years now. The only posts I have seen from Duck Commander have been when he brought his feud with Terry and his politics onto this forum. I have objected to Terry's inability/unwillingness to keep his politics to himself but at least he plays acoustic, performs and is a highly regarded member of this forum. Terry has posted on a wide range of topics and has valuable things to say and has been unselfish with his advice and expertise. I look forward to Terry's return just as I look forward to the interlopers getting the hell out of here.

• Members
As I said, it's about Jr. High School level over there. How bout you keep the prepubescent antics out of AG Death Pimple?

What's "prepubescent" about simply stating one's opinion on a public forum? :confused:

He has a long history of making backhanded, snide comments on the Political Party forum (and other forums)...someone stated they thought he should be un-banned and I personally feel he deserves a time out.

I don't know how much more plain of a case I can make of it than that.

• Members

A whole lot of alias handles and new Acoustic Guitar Forum visitors are in this thread.

Gloating must be fun for some folks.
:evil:

Don't you just wish they'd stick to ruining one forum, and leave this one alone? Not to see why TAH didn't like them. What a bunch of whiners.

• Members
Don't you just wish they'd stick to ruining one forum, and leave this one alone? Not to see why TAH didn't like them. What a bunch of whiners.

Well if TAH has such an issue with "them" maybe he should try staying here. His lies and backhanded comments aren't exactly welcome in the political party forum either. I suspect he visits the political party forum to be the dishonest prick he's afraid to be here. He's kind of schizophrenic. :(

23115023_f3fc5dd07a.jpg

• Members

The great thing about ignorance is the fact that it can be used to ones' advantage if one chooses to. The fact that this thread has not been abandoned already by AGF members, but instead continues to feed the PP posted arguments, is un-AGF-like and playing out with the same tactics employed by PP posters. Nothing can become of any discussions over there and yet we are letting it abide here.

The short answer is to abandon this thread...:bor:

• Members
The great thing about ignorance is the fact that it can be used to ones' advantage if one chooses to.
:bor:

You mean like how the many of you that don't see TAH's posts in the Political Party forum are "ignorant" of his very different behavior over there and can opt to be willfully ignorant of his snide, back-biting behavior?

Yes...it's all rose colored glasses, chocolate waterfalls, rainbows and unicorns over here in the acoustic guitar forum. :phil:

• Members
Wow-sorry for leaving this unexplained. I had no idea that Terry was such a big contributor here.

By my count, he has about a day left on his probation, and will be back shortly.

Great - now we can get back to the really important news:

Britney Spears demanded to be let off a plane Friday because it didn't have leather seats!:rolleyes:

• Members

What's "prepubescent" about simply stating one's opinion on a public forum?
:confused:

When you mature enough (if you mature enough) to be able to look critically at your own words, then the question will not need an answer. Until then, no answer will be understandable to you.

• Members

You mean like how the many of you that don't see TAH's posts in the Political Party forum are "ignorant" of his very different behavior over there and can opt to be willfully ignorant of his snide, back-biting behavior?

Yes...it's all rose colored glasses, chocolate waterfalls, rainbows and unicorns over here in the acoustic guitar forum. :phil:

I'll try to use only small words so that you will get it: We don't care what goes on in other forums and we don't like you bringing your crap over here into ours.

• Members

No snide, back-biting behavior from the death pimp; nope, none.

• Members

I suspect he visits the political party forum to be the dishonest prick he's afraid to be here. He's kind of schizophrenic.

He visits the political party to be political. He comes here to talk acoustic guitars. We're "ignorant" of his "very different behavior" because he doesn't take it here. Therefore we really don't care.

Who suggested forum-specific banning? I think that's a terrific idea.

Ellen

• Members
He visits the political party to be political. He comes here to talk acoustic guitars. We're "ignorant" of his "very different behavior" because he doesn't take it here. Therefore we really don't care.

Who suggested forum-specific banning? I think that's a terrific idea.

Ellen

So this is also the "Willfull Ignorance" forum now? Gotcha. :freak:

Archived