You may like Zagers if...

totamus

• Members
Yea I know it sounds like BS but its true. Anyhow if you all will forgive for making that mistake I would greatly appreciate it. I did find HC and will use it appropiately from now. My intention was was to find out if there was a problem with the guitar itself NOT to open Pandoras box !!! I have to make 1 more confession.............I ride Jap bikes !!!!!

You can be forgiven for riding Jap bikes. I once did too. I ride a Harley now. :lol:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I think we should talk about airplanes now.

Which do you prefer, the Bonanza..

180px-Fork_Tailed_Doctor_Killer.jpg

Or the Mooney...

300px-Mooney_M20M.jpg

Discuss.

How about a Zagerized Mooney Ovation3 with the nearly patented EZ-FLY system.
For a few million more you get a ground loving whore that will cough and wheeze and head straight for the trees, the Zagerized Ovation3.

• Members

How about a Zagerized Mooney Ovation3 with the nearly patented EZ-FLY system.

For a few million more you get a ground loving whore that will cough and wheeze and head straight for the trees, the Zagerized Ovation3.

Don't forget to throw in a gin-yew-ine custom Hannah Montana paint job - with stars, of course.

• Members

Bonanza has a reputation for being a sturdy, reliable aircraft, but if judging by looks alone, I like the sleek, racy lines of the Mooney.

If they were cars the Bonanza would be a Mercedes sedan and the Mooney would be a Porsche 911.

• Members

Who the hell cares? We're wishful thinking here, at least on my part. I like the looks, the cruising speed and range. If I were to buy an aircraft and couldn't afford the fuel and maintenance I shouldn't be purchasing the aircraft.

A second choice would be, though it doesn't have the range....

banner_g36.jpg

• Members
Who the hell cares? We're wishful thinking here, at least on my part. I like the looks, the cruising speed and range. If I were to buy an aircraft and couldn't afford the fuel and maintenance I shouldn't be purchasing the aircraft.

A second choice would be, though it doesn't have the range....

banner_g36.jpg

OK, point taken. But not a new one. I like the Fork Tailed Doctor Killer and they don't make those anymore. :poke:

• Members
My wish toy has the speed, if not the range.
:D

That it does. I'd like to get into some road racing and open wheel would be a real kick but it's really low on my list. I did a hair of left turn racing an eon ago and did some drag racing but the only other racing I've done is non sanctioned street car road racing. :cop:

• Members
That it does. I'd like to get into some road racing and open wheel would be a real kick but it's really low on my list. I did a hair of left turn racing an eon ago and did some drag racing but the only other racing I've done is non sanctioned street car road racing.
:cop:

Sanctioned is loads of fun, but damnably expensive.

Street racing really keeps you on your toes. Twice the danger, no protective gear, doin' good to have a harness, much less a cage or fire system, etc. Unless it's your own ride, the car is an unknown commodity, as is the other driver you're competing against.

On top of all that, you know the penalties you face if you get caught - the astronomical fines, license suspensions, jail time.

After the crash a couple of weeks ago, I sorta thought I wouldn't street race anymore. But hey, I knew I was driving a squirrelly car. I'd seen it cut loose at the bracket races, but WTH - wicked fast ride.

And now I don't have anybody to answer to but myself, so........

• Members

Here is my dream ride...;)

The Schwinn Coffee....:love:

Coffee.jpg

Coffee2.jpg

Specifications:

Frame: 700c Schwinn Classic Sport
Fork: Steel crown w/ Rack Mounts
Crankset: Sport Forged One Piece, 46T Sprocket
Bottom Bracket: One piece 24 tpi
Pedals: Schwinn Bow-tie cruiser
Freewheel: 22T
Rims: Alloy 700 c 36H
Hubs: SRAM I-motion 3-speed Coaster Brake, 36H
Brake: Tektro dual pivot
Brake: Levers Alloy
Handlebar: low rise sport
Stem: Schwinn Phantom
Saddle: Schwinn Sport Saddle
Seat Post: steel pillar
Extras: Sport Style Chain guard, Rear Rack. Steel Fenders. Schwinn kick stand

• Members

Yup - two wheel is fun, too. Hope to get this one after I get moved.
:D

d530bd9d-6a47-4bd9-8db4-595059883e55.jpg

The only thing I have against these is that the front wheel is for looks as it never stays on the ground and the fact you have to figure a way to get on them as they never go slower than 75 mph.

;)

Archived