Yamaha F315

six-string

• Members

Thanks guys. I'm going to check it out tonight. The seller said he bought it at a Sam's club and that it was one of those beginner packs, where it comes with a stand, gig bag, and other assorted extras. He mentioned that it was purchased about two years ago, he played around on it maybe five times and it's gathered dust ever since. Sounds promising, but I just wish I knew what to look for in case it's a lemon. In any event, I suppose I won't have to worry so much about humidity issues with a laminate? I also like the fact that if my 2-year-old gets a hold of it I won't be out too much money.

• Members

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I may have a shot at getting one of these for $100. Anyone know if the F315 is solid top and sides or laminate? Anyone own one?

The Yamaha site is kinda vague on this point:

hey bud i wouldnt get to much in a hurry to buy a used fifty bucker for a hundred.If its in mint shape paying a hundred is all its worth and it is laminated but a good starter guitar.costco sells them for 109...no?

• Members

You've revived an old thread here.

Just to update prices and availability: the F325 is no longer the great bargain it once was @ $99; I haven't seen it anywhere in recent months for less than $149. BTW, Yamahas don't seem to be sold at Cosco now.

The good news is that the F335 (in Tobacco, Black, or Natural) is now on sale at Musician's Friend for just $129. Now, that's a bargain for you!

• 11 years later...
  • Members

i happened to come across this post whilst researching the Yamaha F-315A...my Friend brought one over and i didnt know what was in the case soooo UNBOXING VIDEO hehehe.....had me fooled i thought it was a 1980s Model lol illpost the vid soon as its finished Processing...Cheers! PF 

Archived