This is Whalebots wife with a plea for help

Whalebot

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn. Get a couple price quotes on the repair. If the cost of the repair is more than the cost of shipping it to Victoria, British Columbia, ship it to me and I will fix it for free.

Was on the phone w/ Mrs. Melandy when I read this post. I told her about this thread on my "guitar nerd forum", and mentioned this post. She said "wow". It takes a lot to impress my wife about something guitar related.

-A

• Members

I think it is a 000-15S. Got a tear in my eye, as I own the same model. I am going to hug it (not too tightly) when I get home tonight and apologize for taking it for granted.

As the owner of a D-15, that pic is just plain disturbing.

• Members

And Martin is suppose to make a good quality guitar, right? Wow, glad I only buy "cheap" guitars. I'd hate to put a boat load of cash into something and have that happen.

Well, {censored} happens to the best of gits. Even happened to our own Freeman Keller last year.

• Members

And Martin is suppose to make a good quality guitar, right? Wow, glad I only buy "cheap" guitars. I'd hate to put a boat load of cash into something and have that happen.

Well, it's not like it spontaneously combusted. :rolleyes:

The 15 Series is pretty lightly constructed and as you can see, the guitar has no binding. My 000-15S feels very delicate, and apparently...it is. Martin don't make no {censored}boxes! ;)

• Members

We'll get your 000-15s over to Elderly's repair shop. they do good work & it's only an hour away. They can get this git back together.

(Randy, tell your wife it's all my fault. I got broad shoulders & I can take the heat. It's just my diabolical plan to get Brett to attend our open mike in Northville regularly.)

• Members

We'll get your 000-15s over to Elderly's repair shop. they do good work & it's only an hour away. They can get this git back together.

(Randy, tell your wife it's all my fault. I got broad shoulders & I can take the heat. It's just my diabolical plan to get Brett to attend our open mike in Northville regularly.)

That sounds like a plan. So where do we send donations to help with the cost of the repairs?

Q, you got a PayPal account and wanna handle it?

• Members

You want one of my guitars? My wife?

Archived