Yamaha FG410 A/E

kimona

• Members

Hey, all you Yamaha guitar enthusiasts. I came across a Yamaha FG410 A/E today... in really fine condition. I'm guessing it's about 20 years old. Do you think this laminate top guitar has any value as a collectible. Guy's asking $180.

• Members

Hey, all you Yamaha guitar enthusiasts. I came across a Yamaha FG410 A/E today... in really fine condition. I'm guessing it's about 20 years old. Do you think this laminate top guitar has any value as a collectible. Guy's asking $180.

The Yamaha FG-410E is from the second half of the '80s. It was the lower priced one of a couple of dreadnoughts in the FG-series that had built-in piezo pickups and controls on the bass-side of the upper-bout.... right? I wouldn't pay no more than ~ $110.00. Kimona if you like guitar and it sounds great it's your call ....

Trina

P.S. They have a Yamaha FG410 on sale on Ebay now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=170209400272&Category=2385&_trksid=p3907.m29

• Members

I've heard of a 410, a 410A and a 410E, not an A/E.

The straight 410 was probably about $175.00, the A about $275.00 and the E about $300.00 street prices back then.

Stick the serial number here and let us know what it says.

The serial number should be on a cross brace, just under the soundboard and toward the neck when you look into the sound hole.

• 8 months later...
  • 12 years later...