Hi Gang

daklander

• Members

Well, I'm kind of back. I'll be in and out as I can.

Some of you are aware I lost my brother from acute erythroid leukemia (M6) in September and I went to Tennessee for the service and burial. From there to NoDak where I stayed for several months, coming back to SoCal in mid December. Shortly after arriving back here I found the multiple myeloma returned. So, I've been pretty much under the weather and started treatments anew. I've recently finished the first cycle and due to begin the second on Monday. Though it's been just a short stint so far there have been some very positive signs, prognosis is good and I'm feeling pretty good about the whole thing.

See ya....:wave:

• Members

Hi Dak!

I was thinking about where you were the other day. Missed your singing in the VOM and your posts. Sorry to hear about all the misfortune in your life. Just take it one day at a time and all will be okay. My wife had a recurrence of cancer last year after 17 years of being cancer free. It took three surgeries, but she's been cancer free again for almost a year. Just keep the faith. The man upstairs will take care of you.

BigAl :)

Archived