RIP Michal Jackson

daklander

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When Thriller came out, The guy became Bigger than Big

He was at the top of the world

Strange circumstances, perhaps some crazy decisions in his life including his medical decisions........do not know if we will ever know for certain what was the truths and what was mis truths....But the guy had a hell of a life and quite a ride!

Performance wise, the guy was way ahead in so much of what he did! He set so many standards and new ideas. he should be remembered more for this than the crazy decisions and choices in his life......I imagine the next few days will be a circus

• Members

I was never much of a fan, but Black & White was my favorite tune. Beat It was cool too.

Other than that, I could never understand his desire to change his looks. It was like he was ashamed of being black (I don't buy the skin discoloration story). He was at the top of heap and yet that didn't seem to be enough. Strange.

• Members

I am devastated, he finally had a good team around him, exercising and getting in performance shape, he was hard core rehearsing for the big concerts at 02. It is selfish but I hate that I wont get to see the 02 concert as I was really excited about it.

RIP

• Members

That's one of my favorite popjazz tunes.. has been for a long time.

Whether you care or not.. everyone here perks up a little when Billy Jean comes on the radio. I had some good times with Jackson's music as the soundtrack. For that reason, I'm a little sadlike

• Members

Sad what happened to his adult life.....what a talent, what a gift.

He funded some worthwhile charities. 50 is way too early to cash in, regardless of how a person might feel about his choices in life.

Archived