----------Line Of Demarcation----------

Galabar

• Members

Ok, there have been a lot of noisy threads as of late with lots of personal attacks and hurt feelings.

What d'ya say we use this thread as a way point, a means of venting our anger and moving on? Say what you need to say, let it go, and then take a new, fresh look at HCAG, with renewed vigor and vitality, ready to discuss those all important acoustic guitar issues.

Leave the bad feelings behind the line. :wave:

Well?

p.s. The first "FU" gets a :thu:.

• Members

Soooo... who's complaining about the noisy threads? T'was ever thus. Gary told me to calm down and not get my skivvies in a knot. A couple of people get pissy about bridge pins? So what? You got a problem, skip the thread. I do.

This is a forum. We can agree, disagree, discuss, argue or fight. This is a forum. Any subject may be brought up if it has an impact on music. This is a forum, and as such a community. I don't think it is irrelevant for a member to discuss personal business that is affecting them.

This is a forum. It evolves and changes with influences beyond our personal control. You can hang around and educate the Noobs in the history and tradition here, have a pleasant discourse, or you can go somewhere else to whack off your egos. Ain't no never mind to me.

• Members

A forum I frequent has a "Fight Club" that was started with the same thing in mind... it ended up being quite funny. Of course, no one ever took the idea seriously, so the thread just turned into a giant pretend flame war/insult thread where good friends meet up every day. The aim is to be creative with insults, made-up stories about your own bad-assery and your death threats to other forumites. Good times. :thu:

• Members

A forum I frequent has a "Fight Club" that was started with the same thing in mind... it ended up being quite funny. Of course, no one ever took the idea seriously, so the thread just turned into a giant pretend flame war/insult thread where good friends meet up every day. The aim is to be creative with insults, made-up stories about your own bad-assery and your death threats to other forumites. Good times.
:thu:

Sounds almost like HCGJ.

• Members

Pascal, I don't know where the idea comes from, but I love it. Can we send our best flamers up to wreak havoc in the EG forum? Though I love the idea, you must remember that though I am always and empirically proven to be right, I am wrong and a liar.

Archived