Deltabluestips - My new FAVORITE YouTube Channel

Mr. Masterbilt

• Members

:thu:

Been watching this guy off and on for a few months and he's quite a good teacher and has some nice tips on his channel.

I guess he does this hoping to make a living of some sort on YouTube. I think I'm going to send him a few$$ as I've picked up a few tip from his channel myself. He's got quite a library of stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/user/deltabluestips?blend=1&ob=4#play/uploads/79/FgIS5OH7ZBs

• Members

I've been checking him out too. Very informative and love his style. He never shows who he is, and has made a couple references that he is a recognizable rock personality.

Whether he is or not - his videos are great for learning...

I have no idea who he may be but he seems like a hell of a nice guy. It also seems he's been hoping that this channel would have generated and income for him but its not working as he'd hoped.

I'm gonna send him a bit.

• Members

I have been watching his stuff for a few years. He is just a regular guy from Liverpool, a little eccentric, but a good guy. I knew his name once from making a paypal donation, but it escapes me now...nobody famous. He puts up a lot of good info and he is on my favorites list, I watch everything he puts up and save some of it to my HD. Worth your time if you like fingerstyle.