Nagoya N-35

gammonkh

• Members

I'm wishing I'd never got rid of this guitar. If anyone has ANY info on a guitar of this make / model or one similar (an N-28 would do), I'd be MOST appreciative! I'd like to buy another one to add to my collection. The person I sold it to was an idiot. Tried to install a pick-up on his own and ruined it.

Anyways, they are Martin knock-offs, sold by Veneman Music (DC Area) in the 70s.

I :love: these guitars!!

• Members

Originally posted by gammonkh

I'm wishing I'd never got rid of this guitar. If anyone has ANY info on a guitar of this make / model or one similar (an N-28 would do), I'd be MOST appreciative! I'd like to buy another one to add to my collection. The person I sold it to was an idiot. Tried to install a pick-up on his own and ruined it.

Anyways, they are Martin knock-offs, sold by Veneman Music (DC Area) in the 70s.

I
:love:
these guitars!!

That makes two of us on this quest. I had a Nagoya N-30 that I bought in 1973 but sold a few years ago. I've been on a quest to replace it ever since. Occasionally an N-35, N-30 or N-28 comes up on eBay, but it's rare. Best inexpensive Martin copy ever made IMO. Like you, I bought mine at Veneman Music.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

How can you mend, a broken heart....

How can you stop the rain from pouring down...

For me, the hole in my heart :p could only be filled by another N-35 :love: :love: :love:

All you need is :love: (an N-35)

All you need is :love: (an N-35)

All you need is :love: (an N-35) :love: (an N-35)

:love: is all you need

OK... I see you rolling your eyes :rolleyes:

• 9 years later...
  • Members
On 4/18/2006 at 8:01 PM, DonK said:

Originally posted by gammonkh

I
:love:
these guitars!!

That makes two of us on this quest. I had a Nagoya N-30 that I bought in 1973 but sold a few years ago. I've been on a quest to replace it ever since. Occasionally an N-35, N-30 or N-28 comes up on eBay, but it's rare. Best inexpensive Martin copy ever made IMO. Like you, I bought mine at Veneman Music.

Hi DonK,

Are you still in the market for one of these beauties? I'm thinking of selling...

Archived