VOM Reminder -- Virtual Open Mic This Sunday!

Stackabones

• Members

The sky is brown

I don't make a sound

Hard to belee

about you and me...

It's a start. I just gotta flesh it out a little and add some hooks. I'll be good to go.

I dunno....sounds llike a Jefferson Airplane or a Mamas-an-a-Papas song, man. ;)

• Members

Just back from 10 wks in Rome. Near the end of my time there I wrote a song about Rome (well, OK, situated in Rome) and recorded it the first time I ever played it all the way through, one-take into my H2, with my $9.99 pawnshop special Chinese plywood dread. Maybe that'll be the one for XXXI.

• Members

Forgive me, I'm a newbie. Can I listen to the VOM on Sunday as it progresses, or do I have to wait until it's over with and achived?

People will post stuff for 24 hrs--you can listen as soon as a post is up with a link to a recording. And then afterwards all gets archived in one place.

• Members

I spent an hour in Studio Q. yesterday.

Kind of dingy in there, and the staff is cranky.

They kept rolling their eyes and wanting to break for lunch.

da bastages.

We have another run of jungle weather around here so I ain't been near the recording room yet. It's supposed to get a little cooler tomorrow so I will get it a go them

Tony

• Members

could get dark this month. or blue. blues is what happens when God's will meets your desires. oh, also, i read some posts recently regarding the VOM statistics. please, please, please don't let VOM get torpedoed by stat rats. the true power of VOM is the pure creative output. the thoughts, prep, recordings, anticipations, collaborations, etc....that all happens off the stat page prior to the event. what happens beyond that is just afterglow.....mmmmmm, don't you love afterglow?

Archived