VOM Reminder -- Virtual Open Mic This Sunday!

Stackabones

• Members

Heh - barring any disasters, I should actually be here this time around.

Well now I look fwd to yours Joe! And all the others. I just returned from a 3 week driving trip to the mountain west. Recorded some things in the bathroom of a hotel room in Cody WY (bathrooms have interesting acoustic dynamics). Not sure whether it's VOM-worthy...if not, something else from before the trip.

• Members

I got the email but didn't see this thread until now. This forum has been for {censored} with all the OT stuff so I've been over at AGF more. I've been feeling the need to record more fingerstyle stuff lately, so I'll give it a go when I get some quiet time.

• Members

I'm having problems with getting my video to display properly. After the troubles I had a couple of VOM's ago I have been checking to make sure they work right but for some reason this one doesn't want to display. I tried it on two different systems. I open a new message on here, stick it in with the YouTube tags function but when I preview the message (which I then delete) all I get is a white box. I embedded the same video on my web page and it works fine. Anyone got any ideas?

Tony

Archived