Whats Happened To TNFrank ?

Tartanlad

• Members

Queequeg:

I do get your point, and I have a very nice day planned, thank you. I do know that this is a guitar forum, but I also know that it has a tendency to drift off track at times. My point is that, when the thread is OT and a point is made, everyone has the right to speak his mind, no matter what his feelings. I hope you have a wonderful day too, sir. :thu:

EDIT: Unless that person's post is offensive or disrespectful to any of the forum members.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ain't it nice how a non US citizen has all the answers for what is wrong in the US?

I'm thinkin' that the UK should ban knives. They are far too easy to get, and they kill people
:lol:
And then maybe screwdrivers... hammers.

And let's not forget automobiles.
:lol:

Fretfiend..A dont have any answer/s for the USA and guns thats entirely up to your Government

i just put my point across and dont give a damn if you put a point across about any Law/s in Britain as it wont change a thing

As for Britain should ban knifes all a know is that Scotland has banned knifes

there was a knife amnesty and many thousands of knifes and some guns etc etc were handed in and stores also being raided whom after a certain date

were told it is now against the Law in Scotland to even sell knifes.. and if caught they would have their store/s closed down

i noticed one such store when passing by in Glasgow few mths back which used to have many deadly knifes on display now aint there

as the police have cracked down on such with the new law out..

And as a sais there's also a stop and search by the police although mainly with younger ones going into night clubs especially

they are scanned for such before they enter a night club as many knife crime is caused through late night drinking among the younger crowds..

• Members

Queequeg, I feel I must respectfully disagree with what you have said here. If we are going to respect our own right to free speech, then we have to respect that right for others, no matter where they live or how they feel. And I also feel that it's a little harsh to brand him as a possible troll for stating his feelings. Just sayin'
:wave:

:) Cheers gull12, As a never meant anything just stated a point of what a thought.. maybe right maybe wrong..

anyhow nothing wrong in that as they can as some have done stated their point about knife-crime in Britain and ive answered that..

no hard feelings here towards Queequeg or anyone on this forum :)

but stated a point although not a USA citizen..And also not a troll and maybe some think i sound such but certainly not meant as such..

• Members

Fretfiend..A dont have any answer/s for the USA and guns thats entirely up to your Government

i just put my point across and dont give a damn if you put a point across about any Law/s in Britain as it wont change a thing

As for Britain should ban knifes all a know is that Scotland has banned knifes

there was a knife amnesty and many thousands of knifes and some guns etc etc were handed in and stores also being raided whom after a certain date

were told it is now against the Law in Scotland to even sell knifes.. and if caught they would have their store/s closed down

i noticed one such store when passing by in Glasgow few mths back which used to have many deadly knifes on display now aint there

as the police have cracked down on such with the new law out..

And as a sais there's also a stop and search by the police although mainly with younger ones going into night clubs especially

they are scanned for such before they enter a night club as many knife crime is caused through late night drinking among the younger crowds..

two points: first, our rights. It is NOT up to our government. It is up to us, the citizens. If we abdicate our rights and let the .gov take them, then we are fools.

second. Scotland banning ownership of knives may be the saddest thing I have ever heard.

• Members

two points: first, our rights. It is NOT up to our government. It is up to us, the citizens. If we abdicate our rights and let the .gov take them, then we are fools.

second. Scotland banning ownership of knives may be the saddest thing I have ever heard.

Obviously knives are allowed in the home cutlery etc

also when a went fishing a carried a knive with rest of ma fishing gear

It's mainly not allowed knives to be carried when out on the streets or into clubs / pubs etc

in which i agree with..as whats the reason to carry such onto the streets or a pub in ones pocket for ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Since I don't hunt anymore I have no real need for a rifle. Maybe at a later date a nice semi auto shotgun but that's a lot later. Right now I just need something to use with my CCW permit and for home defense(not that I live in a high crime area but it's better to have a gun and not need it then to need a gun and not have it.)and maybe to do a little light plinking with. Thinking the Kel-Tec PF9 would be a good way to go.

Zombie thread. Hey TN.Frank! Looky what Santa brought me! ... A Kel-Tek PF9.

IMGP4687ModS.jpg

Almost as compact as a 380. Kicks like a mule tho. Kinda hard to find lately too.

Archived