Bad Advice Thread

JasmineTea

• Members

Wow....just curious, why the visceral hate toward Taylor. Is it because they are getting sort of "trendy". I mean I don't really like the sound of Gibsons and I think they are REALLY overpriced, but I don't publicly slag them or say they suck or that "buy a Gibson" is an example of bad advice. Maybe I just haven't reached the level of mad skill and ability that a lot of the Taylor-bashers have reached.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

a) Always buy your guitars online. You don't have to play them, they're all the same.

b) When you go to Guitar Center, always choose the salesperson who's necktie looks like an afterthought, he'll give you a better deal.

c) When you buy a guitar from Guitar Center, don't bother to ask for a new one in a box, just grab one off the wall, they're good and broken in.

d) Don't buy a cedar-top guitar, they're not worth a damn.

• Members

Wow! All the recent threads! Hey, it's really good to know you've done these things to save us from trouble! A big sloppy KUDOS to all!

Totamus, I had the cap off the superglue as I was typing. Oops, just got some on my fingerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Members

Only a figurehead I tell ya'. We pulled this off to conceal the true royalty of the kingdom. We might be ignorant, but we're not stupid. Get with the program.....
;)

Actually, the King's being in a dungeon is okay with me. I have a very willing consort at my side. ;)