Friends in Japan

daklander

• Members

The UK is i read in Yesterdays News sent workers over to japan inc Drs / Nurses basically medical staff etc

many also workers wearing bright orange Boiler suits with UK written on the back

and todays Scottish paper and local News spoke also of helping with Aid to Japan

although Japan is a developed country they dont need so much with money

its more so helping with the clearing up and the rescue operations etc

And sure Some other countries are also helping with whatever way they can..

Thats good, didnt want to be saying how good we are or anything like that, just his remarks made me confused a bit. I think he was more referring to the charity adverts that appear,I dont know, hes an interesting guy, just has about 20 things on the go at once and I struggle to keepup. When I have lessons, an hour lasts 90 minutes as he goes from reggae to the Who to country, and back again, its my fault for going off on a spur....

• Members
Thats good, didnt want to be saying how good we are or anything like that, just his remarks made me confused a bit. I think he was more referring to the charity adverts that appear,I dont know, hes an interesting guy, just has about 20 things on the go at once and I struggle to keepup. When I have lessons, an hour lasts 90 minutes as he goes from reggae to the Who to country, and back again, its my fault for going off on a spur....

No probs whatsoever Andy just has been such a travesty in Japan with such happening

but yes on the Scottish News i get just before the UK National news
i seen many Aid workers the other day leaving the UK for Japan
to help best they can

Us in the UK tend to grump about our usually Cold + Cloudy skies + Wet
and Wild Windy weather and also our bad Winter in Nov / Dec /Jan and March so far
but we never get such happenings + thankfully as far as Tsunamis are concerned
i cant remember having any such before ----> thankfully

Although a remember a Hurricane when small approx 1965 and this guys roof from his house was lying in his front garden + trees uproated etc etc
Crikes the guy with that missing roof he mustve woken up and seen Stars the following morning :lol:
i remember it like it was yday not so funny likes especially when it comes to Deaths
like whats happened in Japan unfortunately ..

As for practice i personally havent been practicing much at all recently
and just practice when i feel like such..as you probably do better when actually
wanting to play guitar i feel..

Archived