Virtual Open Mic Alert -- This Sunday!

Stackabones

• Members

Hi HCAGers and VOM1Ters (this one sounds weird!) !! I'll be glady listening to you all while I'm forced to rest, this second sunday of august!

I made a little trip to the hospital this week. I'm a bit better! Enough to enjoy your clips! So, please, post a lot of songs, videos, etc, because I need some music to get better!!!

Rancox: you sound gooood!! (I listened to Wondering Aloud - Jethro Tull Cover) and I love the sound of the Alvarez :thu:

:wave:

• Members

I'll be glady listening to you all while I'm forced to rest

I did the tune I wanted to post this month, and it wasn't up to snuff. It's not up to snuff, but since you're laid up... I'll upload it as "Private (only specific YouTube users can view)". I'm a youtube idiot, but send me your email, or youtube ID, or whatever and you and you alone will get 2 out of me this month...

this could be considered cruel and unusual punishment, so feel free not to as well. D:

=D

• Members

I did the tune I wanted to post this month, and it wasn't up to snuff. It's not up to snuff, but since you're laid up... I'll upload it as "Private (only specific YouTube users can view)". I'm a youtube idiot, but send me your email, or youtube ID, or whatever and you and you alone will get 2 out of me this month...

this could be considered cruel and unusual punishment, so feel free not to as well. D:

=D

PM sent! :)

• Members

Well, it looks like I'm gonna miss this one too. I had a good groove going with the H2 on record and thought it was going well up until during the 3rd verse of Counting Crows' "The Rain King" my 4 year-old decided he was going to try and outdo me with sheer decibels with his high pitched shrieking. He was nowhere near the microphone but still it's not pleasant to listen to. I can't wait for his voice to change. :mad:

Archived