The VOM needs you to host!

• Members

I've decided that it is time for me to move on from my duties as VOM host. :wave:

You'll need to be available each month to start the VOM Reminder thread as well as starting and ending the VOM thread itself. You'll also need to have some computer/internet savvy.

As far as the VOM Archive Site goes, you'll need to learn a bit about that too. Ohioarrow is the man behind the magic there. Currently, Ohioarrow is MIA -- but he's probably on assignment that's keeping him busy.

So, who's up to it? Ya wanna be the new host of VOM starting in November? :)

• Members

vomp!

Just a note -- If there are no takers, there will be no VOM.
:wave:

Having been involved with the Annex I know just how much work can go into something like this, which is why I have appreciated what you, Ohioarrow (and Krash) have done. I hope someone does step up - free exchange of music is one of the great parts of this little group.

• Members

Hi Chris,

Sorry to see you go. You've done a great job with this over the years. I would be happy to do this for you if the group approves but you will have to PM me some detailed instructions of what I have to do (with the annex, etc.). Let me know.

BigAl :thu:

• Members

Hi Chris,

Sorry to see you go. You've done a great job with this over the years. I would be happy to do this for you if the group approves but you will have to PM me some detailed instructions of what I have to do (with the annex, etc.). Let me know.

BigAl
:thu:

WAY TO GO, BIG AL!! YOU DA MAN!!

• Members

Hi Chris,

BigAl
:thu:

Thanks, BigAl. Someone has stepped up, but it's not a done deal yet.

Note that the Annex had little to do with the VOM Archive. The Annex had a link to it, but that was the extent of it. I never used the Annex during the VOM. :)