Totally off topic Richard Dawkins reading hate mail

baldbloke

• Members

When I look at Richard Dawkins, I see something beautiful, complex, intricate. That couldn't have evolved just by chance. He was put there by God to test us, like fossils, and facts... -Stewart Lee.

That was a charming video, btw. Notice how a good portion of the believers wanted him to die a "{censored}ing slow death", and how they relished the idea of Satan torturing him? Although, I'm sure in defense of the decent religious everywhere, a few wrote in to request a quick and painless death. Followed by eternity in fire, of course.

• Members

Please baldbloke, take it to PP.

We don't really need to pollute this forum with off topic arguments that can never be resolved.

We are all smart enough to get the irony , yes it's funny, but the topic doesn't belong here.

Fair comment. It was posted entirely for it's humour content. In hindsight, I can see many will overlook the funny side and take it too seriously. I'll see if I can delete it before someone gets upset.

Edit: how does one delete a thread? I can't seem to find any option to do so.

• Members
Fair comment. It was posted entirely for it's humour content. In hindsight, I can see many will overlook the funny side and take it too seriously. I'll see if I can delete it before someone gets upset.

Edit: how does one delete a thread? I can't seem to find any option to do so.

Used to be there was an option for doing that under thread tools, but I seem to remember poppy saying something about that button recently going missing. Sometimes, deleting the first post in a thread also deletes the thread, but I'm not sure if vBulletin is set up that way.

If all else fails, shoot Jon Chappell a PM and ask him to move the thread to PP, or lock it, or delete it, or whatever. He'll take care of business. :thu:

Archived