The Official Amazing Guitar Deals Thread

Galabar

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

- Guild D-25M made in 1978 at the Rhode Island plant for only $400. And that was with a hardshell case. It's a really nice guitar.

- Martin D-16RGT with official Martin hardshell case for $500. Not sure if this is a steal since it has 2 small professionally repaired cracks, but its still a guitar that retails for $1,250 new, so I'd like to think of it as a steal. I just got it and should be arriving at my house tomorrow :cool:

- Didn't pick these up, but on my local craigslist I saw two absolute steals in my life. One was a mint Gibson CL-40 acoustic for only $400. I called about 10 minutes after the posting was put up and they said they already got 3 calls about it :mad: Another was a Martin 000-28EC (the Eric Clapton Signature Martin) for only $900 OBO. I'd like to think of that as a steal too.

EDIT: oops, I didn't realize people would start posting about good deals they actually find. I just read the response on the first page about the Guild GAD25 and assumed most people would be mentioning good deals they got. My mistake haha

• Members

EDIT: oops, I didn't realize people would start posting about good deals they actually find. I just read the response on the first page about the Guild GAD25 and assumed most people would be mentioning good deals they got. My mistake haha

That is definitely one of the things we want to hear about. :)

My best is my Larrivee SD-50 that I got for around $1200 new.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The 4th of July deals are pathetic compared to the Memorial Day deals. Mostly staggered discounting (%-off depends on how much you buy) or minimum-buy ($299 or more to get a discount).

I guess I'll just wait until Thanksgiving.

• Members
  • Members

Wow, this looks like a great deal!

http://www.amazon.com/Cordoba-Orchestra-Pro-CD-Classical/dp/B0041OT5L6

Only $661.38 (with free shipping). This is one of the best deals I've seen on Amazon.com (this guitar seems to sell for $1200 on other sites).

The spruce version is still $1200 on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Cordoba-Orchestra-Pro-SP-Classical/dp/B0041OT5M0

Archived