WTB - Spencer SG560 Acoustic/Electric

griole

• Members

These are relatively cheap acoustic electrics made in China, but I've had good luck with them...at least the older ones. Newer ones are not so hot. Looking for an older example with a natural top. Body thickness less than 3" is a plus. Thanks.

• 7 years later...
  • Members

I have a Spencer SO SG 560.  It was given to me when a friend of a friend passed away.  Has to be at least 15 years old.  Likely older than that.  I am looking  to fix it and find a home for it.  Need the nut and the saddle.  Those got brittle and are chipped / worn down.  Would take to a music store but that's tough right now.   Any ideas?

Kevin G

• Members
On 5/3/2020 at 7:18 PM, Mr Floyd said:

I have a Spencer SO SG 560.  It was given to me when a friend of a friend passed away.  Has to be at least 15 years old.  Likely older than that.  I am looking  to fix it and find a home for it.  Need the nut and the saddle.  Those got brittle and are chipped / worn down.  Would take to a music store but that's tough right now.   Any ideas?

Kevin G

Umm..fix it with a new nut and saddle?

• 2 years later...
  • Moderators
On 5/3/2020 at 5:18 PM, Mr Floyd said:

Kevin G

you can order those parts online, and they are pretty simple to replace.