The purpose of forums

blueshoes22

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Big moderator cheese comes in and says basically the same thing. And you rail against him. But he being the stand up guy that he is, overlooks your attitude and behavior and tries to help.

For the record - I did not appreciate his attitude or, as has been pointed out, coming in here with no contributions to the forum and expecting contributions back. However, he presented data. There were two basic options: Either he was a jerk and got treated the way he deserved (and the way he acted here made a good argument for that option), or he was stuck in a situation where he had been waiting for months to get his bucks back for an order that the seller himself canceled, was totally frustrated, and figured railing against the guy in forums was his last resort.

In either case, my job is to protect the HC community as best I can, whether from jerks coming in and spreading misinformation, or companies with shady business practices. As I looked into this more, I concluded that blueshoes22 was indeed being "strung along" and he was justified in being upset. As to his behavior on the forum, that doesn't really matter...the community needed to know the real story. You're are welcome to check out the links if you want to find out the name of the company, and you can make your own decisions about whether to deal with them or not.

Archived