*Why won't my CDDB

Here's something else from their FAQ that may, or may not be of help:

I submitted a disc and it doesn't show up in a Search on your web site. Why?

There may be a delay from the time you submit a disc using an application that uses our CDDB1 service, and the time it appears in our web site. This is because the web site Search engine runs on a copy of our full database that has been pre-digested for speed of searching.

Currently, the search database is compiled from CDDB1 submissions. We are working on improving the Search engine to work on data from the updated version of the service (the CDDB2 service). However, until this is complete, submissions made using CDDB2 appear in the service, but do not appear in the web site Search engine.

Source.

• Members

cool man! It worked! Although the CD names didn't pop-up automatically when I inserted the CD on my Mac's iTunes, I just went to "GET CD TRACK NAMES" and it puilled it off of the database.

I still went on the website and checked to see if listed. It still ain't listed but I'll assume this wo't appear til' some days later. Thankx again! I can now move forward!!!

• Members

Originally posted by MersyOne

Although the CD names didn't pop-up automatically when I inserted the CD on my Mac's iTunes, I just went to "GET CD TRACK NAMES" and it puilled it off of the database.

I think you have to tell iTunes to automatically connect to the internet in the preferences

Archived