Apology

• Members

Greendoor and Kiwiburger will no longer be posting in this forum. I'm sorry for any confusion created by having two login ID's. It was a case of lazyness with passwords that I never resolved (completely different locations, different email addresses etc). But I appreciate that having multiple ID's is against the forum rules, and I respect that.

I realise I have offended some people with some of my words. Usually typed in haste, and with no thought of malice to anyone. I realise I should have been more sensitive. I apologise if i've offended anyone personally. I hope you can forgive me.

With regret, goodbye.

• Members

Hey, don't leave! Just keep one of the log-ins.

The reason for the rule about multiple identities is that some people abuse it big-time, flooding a forum with what appears to be a particular point of view, when you find out it's all the same person.

Spammers do the same thing. The old SSS had a rash of "Get your free DVD player! Click here!" messsages that were a pain in the butt to keep deleting.

I don't know your posting history but at least with the Variax thread, I think you instigated a useful discussion. Don't be too hard on yourself. Stick around.

Kiwi, if anyone has ever given a reasonable / understandable reason for having two log-ins, it's you... although personally, I would have just written down the log-in info from the one account and carried it with me to the second location... but maybe that didn't occur to you at the time. :)

I agree with Craig... just ditch one of the long ins and stick with the other one and you're golden. :cool:

As far as forgiveness goes, it seems like everything was a simple misunderstanding, and I have apologised to you too. As far as I'm concerned, topic over with and settled, and let's go forward...

You mentioned in the other thread that we'd be "doing you a favor" by banning you. :( Well, I'm not going to do that. Drop the second login and use the other one and you're in full compliance with the site rules as far as I'm concerned. However, if you feel you don't want to post any longer due to work schedules or whatever it was that prompted your "doing me a favor" comment, I can understand that... but we'll be sorry to see you go. :(

I hope you'll decide to stay. :)

• Members

Hey I hope it wasn't my comment on the two monikers that made you want to leave, cuz I didn't mean anything by it - I just noticed it suddenly. Or.. Didn't understand why this other person pretended to be Kiwi.. hehe.. ;)

• Members

While against the rules, I got a feeling that the fact of having two logins is a minor issue because IMO the contributions of both greendoor and kiwiburger were remarkable. I might have missed something though - I don't actually read all threads.

If these forums are intended to share knowledge and experiences and also to debate - and not to create any kind of consensus, which happens to happen sometimes - I would like to listen to (read) everyone's point of view in each and every thread that drives my attention. Plurality. Dialethics. Tolerance. Freedom of speech.

Two logins is not a regular situation and it should be taken into account. However, it can be fixed in so many ways...

• Members

Green-Kiwi, while having 2 log in's might be a no-no, if you really have a split personality I think we should allow it. For what it's worth I would keep the Greendoor moniker since a Kiwiburger doesn't sound that appetizing. Anyways you should stick around and keep bashing us Logic users from your Cubase point of view, it gives us something to stew about.

Archived