A song not yet done.

• Members

Durwood

I did a quick listen on my computer speakers which are decent ones here goes.

If it was me I would bring everything up a little except the snare and the vocal. The guitars seem a little distant and I don't hear much bass even though I have a subwoofer.

The snare seems too loud it seems to stick out of the mix too much, it could be the actual sound of the snare. Is that BFD?

Overall nice tune and production

• Members

You guys are amazing....(Laughing softly at myself) I say this not at all as an insault but I just find it funny and this is why....I have only be tinkering with recording for about 2 years off and on...only really working on a couple of mixes...but every mix I have worked on has had too much bass in it.....so in my attempt to bring it down....I have brought it to low.......I just am laughing at myself...

• Members

I use Samson Resolve 80A.......and I just reciently pick up the Resoulve sub for them.....They were the "best monitor" for the price that I could afford at the time.......that song that you have heard was the first mix I had done with the sub......I will post the fixed version when I have it fixed....give me a day or so....

Archived