Gilmore Jr Amp Kit with New Head Enclosure Raffle For Hurricane Katrina Relief

• Members

Hello,

Please get on-board with this non-profit Raffle. A complete Gilmore Jr Kit including the Two Watt Adapter and a nice finished Head Enclosure is being offered. Only 50 'tickets' will be offered at $25 each. Every cent will be donated to the Salvation Army for this heart-wrenching cause. All details will soon appear on my web site. In the mean-time, please send your raffle payments to my PayPal ID sales@guytronix.com I will assign and reply with a raffle ID number for you. As soon as the 50 'tickets' are sold a $1250 check will immediately be given to the Salvation Army and the Salvation Army will 'pull' the winning ticket number from a hat. Pictures of the payment and the raffle results will be made public. Thanks for your support, let's do this quickly!

• Members

Hello All,

Thanks for the support, the raffle is now closed. I'll be meeting with the Salvation Army and will advise the outcome (winner) as soon as I meet with them. In the mean-time, all who have purchased a raffle ticket(s) will have thier initials and location posted on my site by this evening. Thanks again for all of the purchases and kind regards. You guys are great! There were times when you choked me up by your generosity and concern.

There is one person, who wants to be kept anonymous, that is sponsoring the purchase and partial shipping of an Ardmore Amp Kit for yet another raffle. We will refer to that person as "P". I don't want to get the new raffle started until I bring closure to the current raffle. It truly warms my heart to witness such support for those who need it badly.

Again, thank You for your generosity!

Respectfully,

Rich

Good for you Rich! Please feel free to post pics of the Salvation Army representative drawing the winning ticket if you'd like... and I'll leave this thread as a sticky, and we can update it when the Ardmore raffle starts.

BTW, I would be willing to assemble the kit for free for the winner if they feel their electronics / soldering chops are not up to the task. :)

Archived