Rock Star INXS

JcKerr

• Members

Yeah, we all have our favorite artists.

It's ludicrous to pretend like one is objectively better than the other. I wouldn't cross the street to hear Dave Navarro (he's more famous for his wife than his guitar playing by far,) and starring in a reality show makes him a joke. Nor could I mention a single thing he's contributed to modern music, except that he almost destroyed RHCP--that doesn't mean I'm gonna get all whiny about it.

• Members

I love the house band. They are fantastic. The drummer and Rafel especially. I think Marty it the best singer by far out of the group. He has star quality that the other two are trying to put on but just can't get there. Having said that, I think Mig would be the best choice for the band. Like other have said, INXS has not been relevant for 5 or 10 years.

Man I hope that Marty doesn't get selected becuase I would hate to see that talent wasted doing INXS stuff. I would pay today to see Marty with the House band. I think that would be a great show. I hope that is what works out.

Finally, this is the first time we have had a true rock show on prime time televison that I am aware of. Support it so we will have more.

• Members

Originally posted by tin whistle

I saw this guy JD last night sing 'money' by pink floyd. When the lyric came up...."but don't take a slice of my pie", he slides his hand down over his crotch. Does this guy have a vagina, or what? JD's a raving poofter.

Ok, now that I'm done laughing my ass off. Just what is a Poofter.

The Bear :D

• Members

Originally posted by metalcore

Ke^in why don't you go and suck Dave Navarro off if you love him that much.

That just about equates to "If you like him so much, why don't you marry him!"

Which I haven't heard since 6th grade.

Congratulations.

Archived