A song Not yet done

• Members

This is a song from a project I am working on....I have been tinkering with recording for about a 2 years now off and on. But I would like to know what you think of the mix as it is right now...no mastering done on it. Be gentle but honest. The song is called "Listen to Me"

Unfortunately, you can not attach files directly to posts. You have to upload the song to a server online somewhere and then post a link to the file. The file itself wouldn't reside here on Harmony Central, but on another server / website... and then you just post a link to it.

To post a link, copy the web address of the place where you uploaded your song to, then start your post as usual. Then use the "http://" button at the top of the posting page (in the "vb code" section of the message / post form) and write in the name of your song. Click "okay", then paste the address into the second window that pops open, and click "okay" again. The "link" will then appear in your post. Complete your post and click on "submit reply" and it's posted. :)

By the way, we have a dedicated thread specifically for posts like this, where people can get opinions and suggestions about their music. I'm going to use that "link" function to show you what a link looks like -

Please post your music only to the "Is your recording / mix any good? Find out here!" thread. You can get to that thread by clicking on this link. ;):)

Archived