Show me yours, and I'll show you mine...

Studio / room / setup that is. ;):D

Post 'em if you've got 'em. :)

And feel free to ask questions, make comments etc. about other people's setups and rooms. Just be excellent to each other. :cool:

Of course, as with all "show me yours and I'll show you mine" games, the idea is to let the OTHER person go first, so I'll save my pics until after a few of you have posted yours. ;):p:D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

Steve, what the heck model is that Fender amp on the stand?

BTW, I dig that Musicman fretless.
:cool:

Phil, that is a Fender "Super Twin Reverb" which I have had for years!

The MusicMan Stingray fretless is one of the first active fretless basses ever made (Leo Fender-era at MM..)

It just sings.

• Members

I still don't have any photos of my studio, a bit ironic since I'm a photographer....but there's some of the front room on www.blueberrybuddha.com if you click on "See and Hear a Drum Session" or something like that. You can see the room along with the drums being miced up. My control room is very cozy (okay, *tiny* :D ), but I'll try and take a picture of it at some point and post it here. I have some old pictures from last year, maybe I can dig around and find those. Gotta run...

• Members

i'd love to show you guys my small studio setup, except i haven't built it yet! i'm starting to assemble it piece by piece in January 2006. here's what i got in mind for equipment:

- BOSS GT-8 Multi-effects Guitar Processor

- M-Audio ProjectMix I/O Control Surface

- Edirol PCR-M80 USB MIDI Keyboard control surface

- Brand new computer with AMD 3500+, 2 GIG RAM,

silenced case, and tons of other goodies!

all my effects and synth is gonna be run through my computer, except for guitar, for which i have purchased the GT-8. if this thread is still around in January, i'll post some pics. take care.

James Z

Archived