"Ask a question like Walters" contest

• Members

Yes - Walters is a man/woman of mystery. Notice that he/she has introduced a possible name for his/herself:

Mcdonalds Manager Answers: Yes billy this is like a automatic audio engineer

Now i'm wondering if this is yet another cunning plan. I don't really think that Walters goes by the name of Billy.

I have my suspicion about who Walters really is - and i'm wondering if this name dropping is intended to put us off the scent.

Come on Walters ... we know you are hiding something ...

Please let me know if my guess is correct - otherwise I'll keep dropping hints.

(If i'm getting too close to the truth, just tell me to shut up about your identity - I can respect privacy if asked specifically).

• Members

"How do I get that multitrack sound?

I record music on my mutlitrack, I mix it odwn, but it doesn't have that professional mutiltrack sound! How do I get that professional mutiltrack sound with my multitrack recorder?"

I read this by Walters a while back somewhere.

• Members

Originally posted by Kiwiburger

Yes - Walters is a man/woman of mystery. Notice that he/she has introduced a possible name for his/herself:

Now i'm wondering if this is yet another cunning plan. I don't really think that Walters goes by the name of Billy.

I have my suspicion about who Walters really is - and i'm wondering if this name dropping is intended to put us off the scent.

Come on Walters ... we know you are hiding something ...

Please let me know if my guess is correct - otherwise I'll keep dropping hints.

(If i'm getting too close to the truth, just tell me to shut up about your identity - I can respect privacy if asked specifically).

Walters = Kiwi:p

• Members

A band that wants me and my partner to record their demo has informed us that they have a 12 channel mixer. Thing is, it isn't a powered mixer. So what we can't figure out is how we are going to be able to hear what the mixer is doing. The mixer isn't powered and we can't figure out where to plug in the monitors. Would we be better off to rent a powered mixer to do this demo?

• Members

Originally posted by Kiwiburger

Any of these?

Billy Corgan.

Bill Shatner.

Billy Dee Williams.

Mr. Bill.

Bill and Ted.

Archived