RODE NTK my first tube condensor mic

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ADT negative postive insert delays how?? flanger delays negative why?? Why? flange swells retard solder my positive volume fart walters cut the traces delays why? flanger flange kiwi Phil parking lot answer analog level why ADT phil flange rotation why?? Fletcher where analog guitar centre delay how? positive tape how slosh swells negative dog food how?? negative negative Phil overlapp how do I why? Tascam flange why is that? why tube why why? flange watery ADT leslie how?? watery jimi hendrix tube solder how?? positive tape negative dog food guitar centre how? how when leslie delay what tape deck blue bear negative how how? why? break the traces why?? kiwi my cut the traces slosh watery delayed why?? leslie

• Members

Originally posted by Kiwiburger

ADT negative postive insert delays how?? flanger delays negative why?? Why? flange swells retard solder my positive volume fart walters cut the traces delays why? flanger flange kiwi Phil parking lot answer analog level why ADT phil flange rotation why?? Fletcher where analog guitar centre delay how? positive tape how slosh swells negative dog food how?? negative negative Phil overlapp how do I why? Tascam flange why is that? why tube why why? flange watery ADT leslie how?? watery jimi hendrix tube solder how?? positive tape negative dog food guitar centre how? how when leslie delay what tape deck blue bear negative how how? why? break the traces why?? kiwi my cut the traces slosh watery delayed why?? leslie

Kiwi, what did I tell you in the other thread about"Sizzle"??

• Members

Never fear. Rivet sizzle has been duely added to the Walters Regurgitor.

delay flange blue bear flanger negative gain positive I NTK delay why rotation flanger rivet sizzle how?? guitar centre retard level where phil why positive kiwi why?? Phil what retard dog food swells how negative flange sizzle watery swells break the traces frequency how? solder solder how?? delayed why is that? why jimi hendrix flanger when dog food tape dog food why? positive I slosh why how? watery leslie tape blue bear how? negative flange tube oscillating guitar centre how? cut the traces where Phil swells how when parking lot answer break the traces why?? how why Tascam why? guitar centre flanger NTK watery flange delayed why? leslie watery Tascam rivet sizzle negative guitar centre overlapping ADT how fart kiwi overlapp what

• Members

why don't u ALL stay on the TOPIC of the thread without trashing it will annoying,bored,lonely not having a life replys instead of some real infomations FEEDBACKING the question about A/D converters , trim preamps, mic preamps but instead of just reply nothing but that so i will name call i think u would do the same if i was in your thread and had 10 regulars doing the same thing.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
Originally posted by Walters9515

i can't i don't know how to i dont' have a web site and im not that smart to convert my audio to MP3 and post them im really stupid

The belief that you're stupid is the only thing that's stupid. Believing you're stupid is just an excuse to be lazy and waste other people's time with excessive questions that you can easily answer yourself by a simple Google search, checking your owner's manual, calling the store you bought it from (e.g. asking how to open up your own brand new microphone!). That's just one example though since there are obviously multiple sources to answer most questions. It wouldn't be an issue if it were the only one, it's the endless excessive amount and wasting other's time by not even being clear about what you ultimately want.

This all makes it obvious that asking about microphones is only your secondary purpose for posting (if that). You're going after a sense of significance/connection/attention. This is stuff everyone needs, but people meet these needs in different ways--some ways more useful than others that aren't so much at other's expense. Some ways have diminishing returns in the long run causing more people to ignore you though. I guess this is what some people refer to as "troll".

Anyway, you're predictable enough that I know you'll continue to post in this thread and elsewhere excessively because that's your pattern. I'm ok with that though--enjoy and take care!

:bor:

P.S. I learned some useful things though by some of the responses to your questions (until you lost your mind)--so thanks to those who responded with the good info!

• Members

This is "walters" standard operating procedure.

Walters, like MxAxRxIxSxSxA MxAxRxCxHxAxNxT (these entities DEFINITELY know how to google themselves) gives every indication of being an internet personna created as a bit of highly irritating guerilla theater.

The MO is to ask a more or less innocent sounding question and then try to drag people into long, convoluted interchanges to see how long it takes to really piss them off.

"Walters" is well known at other audio BB's and newsgroups for the same time-wasting, trolling, and baiting.

The very sad thing is that the victims are often the most trusting and helpful among us, people who just can't bring themselves to believe that someone would go to such elaborate lengths -- just to piss off people trying to help.

Archived