So what's everyone's OTHER hobby?

• Members

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

guitwizz, you live in southern California, and not in the mountains. We don't really even HAVE a winter.
;)

Thats true Sir Phillip, I still would rather have it 110 degrees all year long, than 45 degrees... EVER!!!!:(

• Members

well, it was dabbling in electronics, then that turned into a career, then I got laid off again in it (last Monday), so I'm really averse to picking up a soldering iron right now.

Which is too bad, 'cause I've got a number of things sitting on my bench that need finishing. Like the power supply to my ARP 2600.

Generally, my other 'hobby'..all of my hobbies tend to be income-generators at some point...is photography . Most of the stuff on the page seems so outdated (music, too) that I'm almost embarassed to have it up at the moment. I am, however, seriously leaning towards getting back into it, 'specially now that I've gone digital.

• Members

Besides music....

I am still playing a ton of competitive hockey. In fact, I play on line with my two nephews.... I keep them outta trouble.

I love vintage sports car racing, there is such a great feel about being at the track when they wheel out those old 911's and 356's.

Archived