A to D converter box

• Members

My tascam 2488 have digital inputs the salesman said that i need to get a better A to D converter with the Brick preamp or blue tube.

Which A/D converters should i buy ?

M-audio A/D converters ?

If i bypass the converters in my tascam 2488 and use a external A/D converters going in the digital inputs on my tascam 2488 he said the NTK would get the bandwidth and frequency response in better what do u guy think?

I need to know what kind of A/D converters would work good for my tascam 2488 , NTK , and maybe a blue tube or brick preamp

This is be my problem because i got a NTK know but i need a good preamp and a good A/D converter going in the digital inputs this will get my signal in better what would u guys do please?

• Members

Hey, where's your salesman? Let me know and I can collaborate with him/her and come up with the best stuff possible to get you going! Remember, us Californians need to stick together!

collaborate? sure why don't u stand outside in the street and me and salesman will watch you maybe throw some real bricks at u also doesn't that sound like some collaborating u can be a sitting duck in traffic.

• Members

Hey, Walters, where's your salesman? Let me know and I can collaborate with him/her and come up with the best stuff possible to get you going! Remember, us Californians need to stick together!

U must be really bored or lonely because you in every thread of mine not helping my situation out at all

I need some feedback about a preamp and a A/D convert if you don't have nothing to say i don't know why u have to come in and be really annoying i don't bother other thread i stick to my own threads so whats your problem and point your trying to be making is plain stupid and having like 8 regulars acting like boys but hey micheal jackson might be into you regulars

:love:

• Members

Originally posted by Walters9515

This is be my problem because i got a NTK know but i need a good preamp and a good A/D converter going in the digital inputs this will get my signal in better what would u guys do please?

25. Or E. Either way, it's all good.

• Members

when Why? cut the traces analog swells how delay retard rotation delays rotation slosh why? delay Tascam negative overlapp where postive oscillating when why?? how? why is that? dog food what negative gain postive flange walters leslie insert positive why negative delayed overlapp swells tape flange Phil why why Tascam why?? negative delay watery my what positive tape deck how what break the traces parking lot answer how fart how ADT tape flange how volume tape tape deck kiwi Why? negative delayed guitar centre why?? blue bear tube I negative oscillating how Phil flange gain Phil dog food why? leslie why level why flanger swells leslie analog guitar centre tube why how??

• Members

I'm not much of a talker. Never have been. But that doesn't mean I don't have a lot to say. It's just that, sometimes, I can't communicate what I'm trying to say with just words. I guess that's just how I am.

I was only 8 when we moved to the farm in North Dakota, but even then I had certain feelings about the topsoil

• Members

Originally posted by Chad-Chicago

I'm not much of a talker. Never have been. But that doesn't mean I don't have a lot to say. It's just that, sometimes, I can't communicate what I'm trying to say with just words. I guess that's just how I am.

I was only 8 when we moved to the farm in North Dakota, but even then I had certain feelings about the topsoil

• Members

We use the SEK'd 2496 at present --and looking for a well-used MINI-ME or a LUCID to maybe add.... 2496s_fr.jpg

I only hope I never have to purchase a converter ~~~ that cost much more than my mic pre or my whole DAW :idea: Who invented these things, anyway ?

Archived