The Brick Preamp

• Members

why don't u ALL stay on the TOPIC of the thread without trashing it will annoying,bored,lonely not having a life replys instead of some real infomations FEEDBACKING the question about A/D converters , trim preamps, mic preamps but instead of just reply nothing but that so i will name call i think u would do the same if i was in your thread and had 10 regulars doing the same thing.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Walters9515

why don't u ALL stay on the TOPIC of the thread without trashing it will annoying,bored,lonely not having a life replys instead of some real infomations FEEDBACKING the question about A/D converters , trim preamps, mic preamps but instead of just reply nothing but that so i will name call i think u would do the same if i was in your thread and had 10 regulars doing the same thing.

Chad, you never answered the question I posted above about the colors... are there others?

• Members

Your not staying in the TOPIC of the thread

• Members

Your not staying in the TOPIC of the thread

Chad was nice enough to bring up a point and I am addressing that point.

Dont you worry bout it.

• Members

Most carpet care products are relatively safe to use, and have only a small impact on the environment. However, some of these products do contain toxic chemicals that are harmful both to the janitor who uses them and to people who occupy the building. It is best to select the mildest products you can find that work effectively.

Also, carpets that are cleaned less often require more and stronger chemicals that do carpets that are regularly maintained. It is a good strategy to set up a maintenance program that takes care of carpet needs throughout their useful life.

Using the wrong products or excess amounts of chemicals can easily damage carpets. Therefore, a successful maintenance program will feature the products suited to the work, and will thoroughly train janitors in proper cleaning methods.

Use mild products for regular daily cleaning.

Use stronger products only for weekly deep cleaning.

Avoid ingredients that are poisonous or that harm the environment.

Wear protective gloves and goggles when mising or using any cleaning products.

A successful carpet care program begins before installation, and then continues with routine vacuuming, maintenance cleaning, and periodic restoration efforts.

Carpet Design & Installation

Carpets are both functional and visually appealing. However, the wrong kind of carpet, or one that is poorly installed will require extra maintenance.

Generally you should match the carpet type, texture, and underlayment to its working environment. It is also important to keep carpets away from situations where water, chemicals, or other hard-to-clean materials are used. For example, locker rooms, kitchens, and copy centers are not good places to install carpet.

In addition, it

• Members

Chad do u live in west LA? are u sure u don't? i think your music would be perfert for gay disco

You certainly are straying off topic with all this "Gay" commentary you keep making.

So much for "I dont insult people".

They DO have forums for Gay content if thats what your itchin for.

• Members

Rabbits sold in the United States for food are not only North American cottontails, but are commonly crosses between New Zealand and Belgian varieties, imported Chinese rabbits, or Scottish hares. The meat is fine grained and mild flavored. Like other lean meat, poultry, and fish, rabbit meat is a good source of high quality protein.

Types of Rabbit Commonly Available

* Fryer or young rabbit--the terms "fryer" or "young rabbit" refer to a rabbit weighing not less than 1

Archived