anyone ever cancelled a Warmoth neck order?

appar111

• Members

Just wondering as I may be cancelling my order that was placed last week. No problem w/ Warmoth, I just may need the extra $ for another guitar.

I know I can't make any changes to the order once it's been placed. Their support page says that custom work is not refundable-- would this include a neck order? They have a huge showcase section with various neck radii, woods, fretboards, etc. all without frets installed. I was thinking alot those came from cancelled orders, in which case there's a good likelihood that I could cancel my order.

Any experiences with this?

• Members

If it's not a custom job, you should be ok. If they give you any {censored}, just complain alot and keep calling them and bitching; eventually they'll refund your money. Better for them to have a happy customer than to keep your $150 and lose your future business.

• Members

Originally posted by Iceman7511

If it's not a custom job, you should be ok. If they give you any {censored}, just complain alot and keep calling them and bitching; eventually they'll refund your money. Better for them to have a happy customer than to keep your $150 and lose your future business.

That's right...keep calling and complaining and bitching.....they'll be thrilled to do business with you in the future.:D :D

• Members

If you are not completely satisfied with our products, you may return them for a full refund (freight excluded) subject to the following terms and conditions:

1. All returns must be accompanied by a valid Return Authorization Number (RA#). To be given a valid RA# you must be able to supply a copy of the invoice/receipt, order number or invoice number. Please call us at 253-845-0403 to obtain an RA#. All returns that do not clearly display an RA# on the outside of the packaging will automatically be refused. All RA#'s must be issued within ten (10) days of receiving the product. If there is a problem with your order, please DO NOT DELAY in contacting us! Our necks & bodies come with a one year limited warranty to protect you from any defective material or workmanship.

2. All returned product must be in "as received" condition and unaltered in any way. Do not install, sand, drill, rout, paint, file, take the protective plastic off pickguards or alter the product in any way until you have thoroughly inspected it for accuracy and have checked the fit! Product that has been altered in any way will not be accepted for return!

3. Product must be packaged securely and with sufficient protection to avoid damage in transit. If, in our opinion, any product shows evidence of damage, misuse, improper handling or insufficient packaging, it will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration.

4. Custom work is not refundable. Orders that have been formally acknowledged by Warmoth Guitar Products, Inc. and then confirmed by the customer are not refundable for reasons other than material or workmanship defect.

5. We do not accept returns on Books!

If you didnt buy a custom neck, then whats the big deal? Dont call them up and bitch them out for something you should have researched before you ordered it.:)

Archived