Behringer HD400 hum destroyer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Walters9515

yup i owned it because i answered it im the only one here with a brain to think
:wave:

But you know that isn't true, right Walters? You didn't answer anything, just more garbage from your tiny little mind.

Ya see I don't post all that much here, I like to read the posts. You have so many posts here but they are all the same garbage. You really need help.

• Members

Is the Destroyer meaning to be the Kiss album Walters? Frum about 1978? Im not sure how you can learn about the hum-fuzz-stuff by an album that old. Unless you can know what they used..

They may have used many analogue things, for guitar and also the basses.

• Members

When Recording distortion guitars needs a HUM and noise destroyer?

because i use single coil pickups on my fender strat and distortion boxes create alot of hum,noises do u think a HUM destroyer pedal will work for recorder cleaner

distortion tracks?

I was think about buying this Behringer HD400 hum destroyer to do the trick?

Are you trying to get more noise or less noise? is it that you want that distorted effect, or are you bothered by unintended distortion?

-peaceloveandbrittanylips

• Members

i want the distortion effect but not all the other noise with it just a really clean distortion pedal no hum or power supply noise or noise level noise i want to remove all this how can i ?

This will do it every time!

• Members

i want the distortion effect but not all the other noise with it just a really clean distortion pedal no hum or power supply noise or noise level noise i want to remove all this how can i ?

Interesting...

What is the musical context?

Is there a reason why you want one type of distortion but not another?

-peaceloveandbrittanylips

• Members

it will sound cleaner for mixing and not noisy and cluttered your regulating the noise more of the disortion

Why don't you buy the Behringer unit and see if that gives you what you want? If it doesn't, you could always return it.

Alternatively, record clean and add distortion in the box with a plugin.

-plb

• Members

Any distortion gets hum,noises u have to regualates this how?

with the Behringer unit which is designed to eliminate it or through an approach in which you don't pollute your distortion with noise in the first place (i.e. record clean and add the type of "distortion" you want with a plugin).

Also, some equipment adds the good type of distortion without hum and noise so the whole issue become moot.

-plb

• Members

Originally posted by Brittanylips

with the Behringer unit which is designed to eliminate it or through an approach in which you don't pollute your distortion with noise in the first place (i.e. record clean and add the type of "distortion" you want with a plugin).

Also, some equipment adds the good type of distortion without hum and noise so the whole issue become moot.

-plb

Wow, she gave you an answer in which you have almost no chance of saying anything stupid in return.

Archived