Behringer HD400 hum destroyer

• Members

When Recording distortion guitars needs a HUM and noise destroyer?

because i use single coil pickups on my fender strat and distortion boxes create alot of hum,noises do u think a HUM destroyer pedal will work for recorder cleaner

distortion tracks?

I was think about buying this Behringer HD400 hum destroyer to do the trick?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Walters9515

where u can buy the best gear in the planet or go dig up some real gear your music will still sound like {censored} becaues its your songs not your production so shut up quote of the day is go SOME WHERE WHERE

Once again...

You made a whole lotta sense AND got pwned!:freak:

• Members

Originally posted by where02190

Walters use only Behringer gear and your recordings will be the best. Buy 2 of everything they make and chain them together in front of your Behringer converters, and mix only on Behringer monitors.

AND record them with behringer mics too!!

Your music will SIZZLE like the hendrix ladylande flange album on beatles white walled eldorado site!@

• Members

Ernie your more annoying than a dog barking outside at 4am in the morning when your trying to sleep why don't u run in the street naked or something to get attention do u have a life at all

because your always in my threads posting multiple times over and over

• Members

i would call the dog pound to have them pick u up Ernie your a mobile barking dog barking with a stick in your butt

Who the heck is "Ernie" skippy? You talkin to yourself yet again????

how do you do this

how you work that sound like mccartneys dog at the pouind sound

will flange =sizzle

how i do this???

help kiwi

:rolleyes::freak:

• Members

serious kiwi will the hum destroyer make better guitar distortion and fuzz tracks becaues of the noise floor and hum it kills this?

But if you kill the hum and the noise floor - what would you have left?

• Members

pure clean distortion like a clean squarewave with some noise but not alot

The power condensor cleans up the power supply and filters out the frequency noises

The hum destroy kills the hum that the distortion box generates and raises the noise floor making alot of noises this box should kill all that EXTRA stuff so when u record its cleaner distortion sounds

• Members

The power condensor cleans up the power supply and filters out the frequency noises

The hum destroy kills the hum that the distortion box generates and raises the noise floor making alot of noises this box should kill all that EXTRA stuff so when u record its cleaner distortion sounds

There, you just answered your own question, again. It's complete crap but you still answered your own question. Once again it shows that you are here only to annoy people and feed your obsessive little mind.

Answer me this Walters, do you understand that it's getting old?

DO YOU?

• Members

jake not u sound like this little brat kid next door crying when he doesn't get his sucker

uh.....yeah......but you still didn't answer my question. What's the matter, you can only answer your own questions?

• Members

owned.....that's what.

Archived