New LP in the Mail TODAY!

JcKerr

• Members

It's a LP Junior Lite... made in 2000

I know i hesitated buying w/o playing but the price was right! I got this puppy for less than 400 bucks! The guy selling it took horrible pics i asked questions and it paid off. i figured if i didn't like it i could still sell for a profit.

it has p-100s which i'm still not sure about but for what i paid i can slap some 90's in there and still be ahead of the game. It plays like a dream so far though.

• Moderators

Originally posted by JcKerr

It's a LP Junior Lite... made in 2000

I know i hesitated buying w/o playing but the price was right! I got this puppy for less than 400 bucks! The guy selling it took horrible pics i asked questions and it paid off. i figured if i didn't like it i could still sell for a profit.

it has p-100s which i'm still not sure about but for what i paid i can slap some 90's in there and still be ahead of the game. It plays like a dream so far though.

Very very very niceand less than $400......actually it sucks like {censored}......I'll take it off your hands.....as a favour of course:)

• Moderators

Just had a look in the reviews and heres what someone said about their Junior Lite:

Sound: 5

I'm playing thru a solid state amp, and while this amp isn't the best for distortion, it's clean channel is wonderful. This guitar uses gibson's version of the single coil, but DO NOT expect a fender sound from this guitar!

:cry:

Awwww gee man.....I was sure this Gibson, with Gibson pups would sound like a Fender:cry: :cry: :cry:

The world sucks man:confused:

• Members

I'm really happy with it so far...

the guy said it had p-100s in it, but i've got a little single coil hum when playing so i'm going to have to operate when i change the strings and see what's in here for sure!

• Members

I had one of those, great guitars man!! I decided I wanted P90s more than the 100s and didn't want to butcher, so I returned and got an SG Classic. Had I paid as little as you did though, I would have kept her and done the swap!

The main difference is in the crunchy distorted tones. The 100s are more humbucker and focused (tight) distortion as opposed to a more wide open and fuzzy breakup of the 90s. Still sound good htough!

Archived