axiom 49 ableton live help

• Members

I am using ableton live 7 and an axiom keyboard but I can't figure out how to dump the presets to the axiom. The dump button in live is greyed out no matter which input or output I choose. I have read about people having similar problems around the internet but have found no solution. My main purpose is to use the trigger pads on my axiom for drums, so if there is another way please let me know.

Thanks everyone.

• Members

I am using ableton live 7 and an axiom keyboard but I can't figure out how to dump the presets to the axiom. The dump button in live is greyed out no matter which input or output I choose. I have read about people having similar problems around the internet but have found no solution. My main purpose is to use the trigger pads on my axiom for drums, so if there is another way please let me know.

Thanks everyone.

Make sure you read the FAQ/Help section of the M-audio page. It never fails me. Both Ableton, and M-Audio should have great support. Use it.

Just make sure you go to the 'Preferences' menu in life and go to the 'midi' tab. Select the axiom and refer to your Ableton Live manual. There's a midi learn mode in Live... it's really easy to use, but weird to explain.

Once again, I cannot stress how good the Ableton guys are with help. If you paid for the software, you're entitled to use it!

Good luck, and have fun.

-Phil B

Archived