Westone Dimension IV

Les Paul Pwnage

• Members

Hey guys,

I am looking for a Westone Dimension IV.

If you are able please post a link to any website selling them for reasonable prices, for some reason i can't find them :( but if i find 1 ill be :) not :( so PLEASE help me?!?!?!? I :love: THOSE GUITARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dimiv2.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Les Paul Pwnage

COME ON!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME IN MY SEARCH TO FIND A NEW GUITAR!!!!

Sheesh, have some patience! You waited a whole 20 minutes before whining.

You'll just have to look on eBay, check your local guitar shops etc. etc. until you find one. They haven't been made in 20 years and they weren't made in huge numbers in the first place.

• Members

Westone was a name used to market Matsumoku made guitars in the 1980s. They apparently appeared in the UK first. St. Louis Music, a major US musical instrument distributor, also started using the name in 1984, replacing their Electra line, although there was a transition period where the guitars were labeled Electra-Westone.

• Members

Originally posted by tim gueguen

Westone was a name used to market Matsumoku made guitars in the 1980s. They apparently appeared in the UK first. St. Louis Music, a major US musical instrument distributor, also started using the name in 1984, replacing their Electra line, although there was a transition period where the guitars were labeled Electra-Westone.

I see, thanks for the info! I usually only get to see stuff like this:

Westone XL-5 (bolt-on cheapy LP)

westonexl5ebonykomplett.jpg

Westone XE 5

b1_1_b.JPG

Westone XT-5

05_1_b.JPG

• Members

Originally posted by tim gueguen

Yup....there are some "killer" MIJ/ matsumoku Westone guitars floating around from the 80's. But dedicated websites, e-bay, etc have driven the prices up a bit.

• Members
  • 13 years later...

Archived