Studio Locations

ROFL... That implies that he is at least partially clueless
;)

Brother, let me tell you something - regardless of who we are, we're ALL at least partially clueless. It varies from subject to subject and person to person, but even then, it's just a matter of degree. :)

And yes, that applies to your favorite recording legend of choice too. :D:wave:

• Members

Brother, let me tell you something - regardless of who we are, we're ALL at least partially clueless. It varies from subject to subject and person to person, but even then, it's just a matter of degree.

Well said. The most anyone can hope for is progressive improvement and an occasional plateau. Thankfully that's enough to keep most of us rosy-cheeked and full of plans. :)

• Members
Brother, let me tell you something - regardless of who we are, we're ALL at least partially clueless. It varies from subject to subject and person to person, but even then, it's just a matter of degree.
:)

And yes, that applies to your favorite recording legend of choice too.
:D:wave:

True :)

• Members

I'm not knocking HD here at all, but hopping into HD without knowing it will affect the work you get and do, might be an expensive proposition.

You really need to know the need for studios in your area first, there might be none.

War

Archived