Embarking Onto Unkown Territory: Opinions Needed In Here...

• Members

Greetings to all...

I'd like to introduce myself to you all, having been fighting demons inside my mind as to what I should do with my music. I've decided it's now or never and I so want to be some sort of either recording artist, producer or anything related to what I can do, or learn to.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=868853&songID=6848068

Here is my newly made SoundClick page and my first audio recording in, well a LONG LONG time! It isn't finished but 2 nights ago I recorded this and felt the surge I felt 10 years ago and I feel it's time to let out all of that pent up creativity/ ideas in my head which have been locked up in my mind for the better part of a decade...

I started with Cakewalk 3.0, then CWPA 9.0

Then Cold Turkey I stopped playing music altogether...

I got a 002 rack, computer fried to heck!

Then I dusted off my MI4 I never used and here I am, wanting to share with you all some "stuff."

Please let me know what's what.

Mixing isn't my strong suit, but I think I still have the intuition to know if a mix sounds right or off?

What do you think?

Warmest Regards,

Jiovanni Benussi

• Members

C'mon cut me some slack.

I butchered my good computer when Pro Tools crashed it.

I was just happy installing Cubase and my outdated MI4 works with my crumby computer I have at the moment...

It was meant as a teaser, a snippet. I'll eventually finish it. This was more or less a test to see how the mix turned out, and how well the "guitars" sounded. Sorry bout that bro.

• Members

There's a thread at the top of this section for having people listen to your music and make comments.

Yeah, I realized that. The purpose of this thread was to get the mixing/recording gurus in here and have at it. I mean this was just slapped together and I pressed mixdown. Thanks anyway, though:thu:

Archived