T-RackS 3 Delux: Phil O'Keefe's Review?

• Members

Hey guys,

The search function is useless. I posted a thread in here at the beginning of the year about this product. I demoed it and loved it. However, I've never taken the time to demo any Waves products, etc.

I remember Phil 'chiming' in on that thread saying that he was testing the new T-RackS mixing/mastering suite... did he ever post his review? If so, please provide a link? I can't find anything for the life of me.

Thanks,

Phil B

• Members

I came within a mouse click of buying that program last weekend. Something told me to hold off a month and I did. Good thing too I had alot of surprise expences pop up that I had to get done. I will be buying it though, only a matter of time. I also own the waves stuff. I think both work well and get the job done if used properly.

• Members

I came within a mouse click of buying that program last weekend. Something told me to hold off a month and I did. Good thing too I had alot of surprise expences pop up that I had to get done. I will be buying it though, only a matter of time. I also own the waves stuff. I think both work well and get the job done if used properly.

Thank-you sir. I thought it sounded great... and I was just messing with presets. I was really surprised at how well you can push the limiter. I appreciate the reply.

It's after getting awfully silent in here!

Cheers,

PB

Archived