Pro Tools Help Please...(hw buffer size?)

• Members

what's the general consensus on what hardrive is best to get? I'm thinking 500 GB will be good but what brand and what not? Will the OWCs work well or is tgere better for the money? Obviously I need something that works top notch but don't want to spend a fortune if I don't have to. Is there a preferred place online to order from? I'd like to order today so any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

what's the general consensus on what hardrive is best to get? I'm thinking 500 GB will be good but what brand and what not? Will the OWCs work well or is tgere better for the money? Obviously I need something that works top notch but don't want to spend a fortune if I don't have to. Is there a preferred place online to order from? I'd like to order today so any help would be appreciated.

I have had nothing but good experiences with Seagate.

• Members

Western Digital 500GB, 7200 rpm, USB2 works just fine for me.

Archived