christmas wish lists?

• Members

with christmas less than 2 weeks away, i was just curious what everyone has on their christmas wish list for their recording set ups?

myself? i am up for a good set of active studio monitors :) and lots of mics n cables to get myself back up to being able to record my whole drum set AND my friends on guitar when we jam and make music.... had to get rid of a lot of it to pay for other bills :(

• Members

I only have little pieces of gear on the want list, although I did ask for a Sweetwater GC back when they were running the extra 10% bonus. there's nothing I really need and while there are several thing I *want* I don't really feel like buying gear for a change. :idk:

• Members

Right now PT9 and a Metric Halo 2882 are next on my "To Buy List". But if we're wishing make that 2xMetric Halo ULN-8's instead of the 2882, and a Lynx Aurora 16 also. Maybe even an SCA pre kit with 4xN72, and 4xJ99. A API 3124 Ooh and an ADL600 ;) I'll buy myself PT9 after Christmas is over if no one else buys it for me. I have a hard time buying myself anything during the month of December.

Archived