Proud Papa

• Members

Nice mix and good drumming! Catchy pop tune! Did you record or just mix?

Thanks fellas- yeah, I recorded, mixed and mastered. I figure that since I'm not helping Aaron w/college, I can still give him a helping hand with the studio (although starting with this last song, I'm charging exactly 1 box of good cigars per song. Still a killer deal for them, but there's now some more incentive for me to give it my best!). I usually get the drum tones happening for the actual tracking, then Aaron's pretty good at getting guitar and bass tones for overdubs. I'm happy to see my son pursuing this with a good work ethic, and being creative as well.

• 2 weeks later...

(although starting with this last song, I'm charging exactly 1 box of good cigars per song. Still a killer deal for them, but there's now some more incentive for me to give it my best!).

Plus the fact that it's costing them a bit also helps them to take it a bit more seriously. ;)

It sounds really good all the way around - congratulations to all on a job well done. I hope it does well for you guys! :phil:

• Members

(although starting with this last song, I'm charging exactly 1 box of good cigars per song. Still a killer deal for them, but there's now some more incentive for me to give it my best!).

Plus the fact that it's costing them a bit also helps them to take it a bit more seriously.
;)

It sounds really good all the way around - congratulations to all on a job well done. I hope it does well for you guys! :phil:

Thanks Phil- I'll pass your comments on to the fellas. They have about 3 or 4 more new songs to mix, so I should be set for stogies for at least the rest of the year...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived