Little of This...Little of That

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well....just gave it another listen.....laptop speakers only right now.....

Sounds like you may have tracked a bit hot.......and it sounds a little thick down in that pesky 200-300 area.......even a bit of HPF could help.

I'll give it a better listen tomorrow in a better listening environment.:wave:

• Members

Sounds like you may have tracked a bit hot.......and it sounds a little thick down in that pesky 200-300 area.......even a bit of HPF could help.

I'll give it a better listen tomorrow in a better listening environment.
:wave:

Okay, cool. Thanks a lot Leonard. Oh, and I'm not too savvy on things like HPF. Hope ya got layman's terms. :lol:

• Members

I'll give it a better listen tomorrow in a better listening environment.
:wave:

Yeah Randy- what he said. Your playing is stellar, too. Just use a decent EQ to dip out some of those low-mid frequencies a bit, and that guitar will pop right out! Just sweep around until you find the hot spot.

• Members

Yeah Randy- what he said. Your playing is stellar, too. Just use a decent EQ to dip out some of those low-mid frequencies a bit, and that guitar will pop right out! Just sweep around until you find the hot spot.

That's great guys. Thanks for the info. I think I need some better playback speakers.

Cheers

Archived