Sony Acid pro HELP!!!

• Members

I have Sony acid pro. I am having a problem recording audio.

The actual audio records fine, however when i play it back it seems out of time with the click track/drum loop.

I know everyone plays out of time here and there, but it just doesnt sound like the way it did whilst recording.

I have looked at the settings and changed from "beatmapped" to "one shot" as i heard this may be an issue but it still does the same. Its quite frustrating as all i want to do is get some ideas down, but get railroaded at the 1st guitar track.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I have tried freeware DAW and dont have this problem, but would like to use acid to take advantage of plugins etc?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've used Acid Pro for years and sorry to say I've never had this issue. Could be many things, maybe. Record & play as a one shot, turn off the snap to grid... what is it you're recording? when u zoom in after lining up the start of the track, does it go out of sync? i assume you're playing along with the click track? is the click track aligned with the bpm... what happens when you use the metronome to back u the timing?

Archived